Contact Ms. Lipsky by emailing LipskyEL@gm.sbac.edu

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Last Day of 5th Grade

This will be one of the last posts on this blog. The 5th Grade Stars are currently enjoying their summer vacation and will soon be 6th Grade Stars at a few middle schools around town. I wish them the best of luck and know that they will do well and take care of each other!

Have a great summer!

P.S. Even though there won't be new posts you can always visit this blog to relive 5th grade memories and look at old pictures. Don't forget you can come visit your old teacher too. :)

3 comments:

TEA.TEASE.TEACH. said...

Hi, Ms Lipsky.I am Jasmine. I am glad as I happen to come across your blog. It's interesting to me as I can learn something from your blog and ways of teaching students.I am a teacher too!Glad to meet you here!
www.jaswringgling.blogspot.com
my blog.

Fidel said...

Sorry I was late for the last pic. on the last day

Emma Dreyer said...

I'm sorry you missed it too Fidel, but I'm glad you didn't miss Jubilation. :)