Contact Ms. Lipsky by emailing LipskyEL@gm.sbac.edu

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Ms. Lipsky's Class 5th Grade Memories and Bloopers

It's been a great year. At Jubilation we will watch a nice slideshow of 5th grade memories, but here are the funny, blooper photos from this year.




So what are some of your favorite 5th grade moments? What will you miss about elementary school and Stephen Foster? What are you looking forward to about middle school? What are you summer plans?

Ms. Lipsky and Stephen Foster will miss you all!!!

7 comments:

BIRANE said...

1. ONE THING I WILL MISS ABOUT ELEMENTRY IS CAMP CRASTLY

Amber said...

One of my most favorite moments are at track and field when we had the tug of war against Medcalf Elementary.We could have won but those kids were HUMUNGUS!!
V
The thing I will miss about elementary school at STEPHEN FOSTER is Ms.Lipsky the best teacher in the world A.K.A the best teacher A.K.A the NON QUITER.

The thing i'm looking foward to in middle school is going to the next grade and being in an advanced class.

One of my summer plans is taking a cruise to Trinada and Tobago.

Sincerly,
Amber

breshawn said...

i think that all the photos are so cutie.go 5th grade i will miss ms. lipsky class and i will have fun next year and at gradution!GO 5 @ 6 GRADE!

Fidel said...

Going to ccl was realy fun. I'll probly miss being a safety patrol. I'm looking forward to make new friends.My summer plans are going to the beach,swimming,and spending the nights at my friends houses.

breshawn said...

my summer plans were to go to my dads house and have fun on my birthday and have fun with my family!GO SUMMER AND I WILL MISS 5TH GRADE!6489745535845454

Anonymous said...

NICO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Wats up how are u doing? wen you comet leye your name.Al right man c u on the flip side.


The MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emma Dreyer said...

Hey Nico,
Have you seen these pictures? I hope you're doing well in Oklahoma. Leave a comment if you want to!
-Ms. L