Contact Ms. Lipsky by emailing LipskyEL@gm.sbac.edu

Thursday, May 13, 2010

PITBULLS BY JAMES L

I'm writing about how people make pitbulls fight. It is wrong! There is no reason for it. One people take avantage of pitbulls because people know that they are protective dogs. It is against the law but people still do it and sometimes it kills pitbulls and they can't do any thing about it. When people are fighting pitbulls they either get injured bad or sometimes even killed and the owners don't even care at all. If I had the right I would only give the great dogs to great owners that won't hurt them just people that will care for them great. And I would make them protected like an endangered species. Here is a picture of a pitbull if you don't know what they look like.

3 comments:

AkoolJ said...

great protest against dog fights

Fidel said...

COOOOOOOOOL pic it looks like my old dog.

JAMESMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! said...

I LOVE PITBULLS!!!!!