Contact Ms. Lipsky by emailing LipskyEL@gm.sbac.edu

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

THE LIFE OF A FENCER by: james m

"WOW!" "WATCH OUT JESSIE! YOU ARE ABOUT TO GET JABBED IN THE BACK BY THE OTHER FENCING TEAM! OOPS! TO LATE SORRY!" WHY DID YOU DO THAT JAMES? I HAD HIM!" I ignored him because all my attention was on Nickolas, Jessie's twin bro. He was standing at the end of the fencing ring. But in a blink of an eye he lunged his sword at me! I blocked it. Then he went for my leg.I missed the block and he hit me! And I was out of the game for a year...

...ONE YEAR LATTER...

I was walking to the fencing ring hoping to beat Nickolas (unlike the last time.) but I know I can do it because I've been practicing all year long, I've improved my strength to. So as I walked in to the ring I found out who my first opponent was, and if you were thinking Nickolas you were correct it was him. but no one was cheering for me which really got me down. as he was going in for the kill, I saw my sister Taylor and Jessie starting to cheer for me! That perked me up so much I gave Nickolas a upper cut, and jabbed him in the stomach! But my strand of luck was over because Nickolas commanded his team to attack me! But at that moment Taylor and Jessie came to my aid. So we picked them off one by one, well that made nick mad and he lunged his sword at me I got the block and hit him!! I was a new champion and a great fighter.

2 comments:

JAMESM said...

Can someone leave my story a comment

Emma Dreyer said...

James,
I thoroughly enjoyed your story. Your "voice" shines through and I can hear your personality in your writing.

Ms. L