Contact Ms. Lipsky by emailing LipskyEL@gm.sbac.edu

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Our first BINGO Luncheon!


Yesterday three students were invited to the first BINGO luncheon of the year for getting a BINGO on their reading cards. In Ms. Lipsky's class we have a Reading BINGO card where every square is a different genre, or type, of book. The three students that made it each read at least five books from different authors, and on different subjects. One student read four books that had won Newbery Awards! We ate lunch outside in the beautiful sunny, yet breezy weather and enjoyed orange and blue cupcakes. :) Will you be invited to the next BINGO Luncheon?

6 comments:

joshua said...

I said..... I will be there next time.

Daisy said...

I wish I can make it in a Bing Lucheon next time.

joshua said...

I will be in that picture next time.

nick said...

i hope i will be in bingo lunch next time

adrian said...

I really want to go.

kelsey said...

i am going to the next bingo luncheon