Contact Ms. Lipsky by emailing LipskyEL@gm.sbac.edu

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Spelling City

Spelling City is a useful website that lets you practice your spelling words. Go to our class account at www.spellingcity.com/lipsky/marino/ and practice spelling this week's words (Forests of the World). Then come back here and leave a comment on this blog. Write a sentence about Spelling City's games using at least two of this week's spelling words. Make your sentences as creative and funny as you want! Watch your spelling (duh!).

12 comments:

Ms. Lipsky said...

Playing Spelling City is better than eating a tuna sandwich!

amber said...

dear ms.lipsky I am so happy to have you as a teacher.It is better than eating a tuna sandwitch
most of the time i'm doom yelling at my sisters.by most of the time i am at adrian's house.like a panda bear eating bamboo.also do you know your a great teacher?

josh said...

this website amueses me more than tuna

Justin McCranie said...

I could sit in a booth and be amused by spelling city all day.

victoria said...

I like tuna but not as much as spelling city. I have been on more than a few times and i love it! Love,victoria

adrian said...

ADRIAN SAID...








spelling city amuses my more than a tuna sandwitch,and it is so

addicting for my brain.

vondarrian said...

Spelling city is more amusing than piaying with bamboo.

isaiah said...

I would rather play games on spelling city than eat tuna or bam boo

Daisy said...

I saw a big bird with a bid plume on its head,and it was eating a tuna sandwitch.

kody said...

This game was better than a musterd and tuna sandwich.I asume writing this was more exiting.

kelsey said...

dear ms.lipsky,
you are the best teacher and i
!!!LOVE!!!spelling city it makes me be smart and to make sure i like to eat a tuna,but spelling is the most important part i go on when i am doomed in my room

Amber said...

Dear Ms.lipsky,
I am glad i got to get on the computer or i would of transformed.
Oh i foregot to tell you that your room has a nice fragrance.
did I tell that you were the best teacher in the world.