Contact Ms. Lipsky by emailing LipskyEL@gm.sbac.edu

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A Familiar Face

Hello 5th grade stars!

I hope you've all had a fabulous, restful, and enriching summer. Are you ready to begin middle school this fall? I know you'll all do well! I wanted to let you know about an unexpected visitor that stopped by my classroom the other day while I was preparing for the new school year. The visitor was furry, and enjoyed sniffing about the classroom. Here's a picture of him in the classroom library. Yep, it's Rowdy! He loves the new classroom and told me to wish you all luck in 6th grade! Go get 'em!

2 comments:

kelsey said...

hi ms.lipsky this is kelsey your formal 5th grader its goin great in middle school i am paying attention and getting good grades i met alot of new poeple and made friends i also have a favorite teacher and there names are ms.valledares and mrs.burt but you will always be my favorite teacher

Emma Dreyer said...

Hi Kelsey,
It's good to hear that middle school is going well! I'm glad you're paying attention and making good grades. We miss you all at Stephen Foster!

Ms. Lipsky